Buy Pristiq Online - Treat a Major Depressive Disorder
Pristiq is one of the best drugs, used to treat a major depressive disorder (MDD). This antidepressant contributes to a significant reduction in MDD symptoms, such as weakness, fatigue, sleep disorders, bad mood, and changes in behavior.
Buy Pristiq Online - check price
Pristiq has a pronounced antidepressant effect, through which it helps:
- Improve sleep
- Normalize appetite
- Reduce emotional excitability
- Return self-esteem and self-confidence
- Increase interest in life, study, and work
- Overcome the decline in strength and cheer up
The antidepressant effect of Pristiq develops as a result of increased levels of norepinephrine and serotonin in the brain. This antidepressant also can have a negligible effect on the balance of dopamine. These hormones take a direct part in managing emotional reactions.
The degree of Pristiq impact on brain chemistry balance directly depends on the dose used. In low doses, it affects only the level of serotonin. With medium doses, Pristiq equally increases the concentration of both hormones.
Patients with depression can be prescribed Pristiq 25mg, 50mg, or 100mg tablets. The dose depends on the severity of the depression symptoms and the general psycho-emotional patient’s status. Pristiq tablets can be used during meals, or in between meals.
To effectively control the symptoms of depression, Pristiq should be taken every day at approximately the same time (+/- a couple of hours).
- The MDD treatment begins with one Pristiq 50 mg tablet once a day.
- With a decrease in the therapeutic effect, the daily dose of this antidepressant can be gradually increased to the maximum dose, which is 400 mg.
- The total duration of Pristiq course ranges from 2 to 9 months.
To determine the optimal duration of Pristiq use and its adequate dose, it is recommended that you consult a healthcare worker before you start the pharmacotherapy for depression.
Sharp discontinuation of Pristiq can cause headaches, insomnia, nausea, and irritability. To reduce the risk of these adverse events, lower the dose of this antidepressant within two weeks, by no more than 50 mg per day.
Pristiq can cause dose-dependent CNS, gastrointestinal or other adverse reactions. The most frequent undesirable effects of Pristiq are persistent drowsiness, fatigue, headaches, and anxiety.
Less commonly, Pristiq can cause vomiting, nausea, or insomnia. Temporary reproductive function impairment is sometimes possible in men, who take large doses of this antidepressant.
Because of the high risk of an increase in the intensity of adverse reactions, Pristiq is contraindicated to for a concurrent use with MAO inhibitors (e.g., Nardil). It is also not recommended to use this antidepressant in combination with:
- stimulants of the central nervous system (Paxil)
- serotonergic drugs (Demerol)
- anticoagulants (Warfarin)
- medicines or drinks that contain alcohol
Patients under 18 years of age can take Pristiq only if the benefits of the depression treatment are significantly greater, than any potential risks. Because of the high probability of behavioral changes, children and adolescents can take Pristiq only under constant supervision of the attending physician.
The experience of drug therapy in clinical depression shows that Pristiq:
- Efficiently alleviates the symptoms of the chronic form of the major depressive disorder.
- Helps to quickly return the patient's characteristic activity and vivacity.
Pristiq helps restore the usual rhythm of life from the first weeks of pharmacotherapy. Due to the minimal risk of side effects and contraindications, this antidepressant is one of the most effective and safe drugs for the treatment of MDD.