Buy Neurontin Online
Neurontin has antiepileptic and analgesic activity. This anticonvulsant helps to quickly reduce the severity of neuropathic pain and reduce the frequency of epileptic seizures.
Neurontin is prescribed to treat partial seizures or reduce pain in children older than 3 years, adolescents or adults. To alleviate the symptoms of neurological diseases, the following can be prescribed:
- Neurontin oral solution of 250mg/5 ml
- Neurontin oral tablets of 600 mg and 800 mg
- Neurontin oral capsules of 100 mg, 300 mg and 400 mg
Neurontin prevents the development of convulsions by suppressing the excitability of the brain neurons. It is used for monotherapy, or as part of a combined epilepsy treatment scheme. Neurontin also helps reduce the intensity of neuropathic pain, caused by damage or dysfunction of the peripheral nervous system.
For the treatment of partial epileptic seizures in children under the age of 12, the liquid form of Neurontin is prescribed. The pediatric dose of this anticonvulsant is calculated based on the weight and age of the child.
- Children aged 3-4 years are recommended to take 40 mg/kg of Neurontin per day.
- The daily dose for children aged 5 to 12 years is Neurontin 35 mg/kg.
At the beginning of antiepileptic therapy, children are prescribed no more than 10-15 mg/kg of Neurontin per day. On the third day of treatment, the dose of this anticonvulsant can be increased.
Neurontin tablets or capsules are prescribed for the treatment of epilepsy in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age. They are very convenient to use, and a wide dosage range of solid Neurontin dosage forms allows you to maximize the individualization of epilepsy.
- The starting daily dose of Neurontin is 900 mg, divided into three equal uses.
- The maintenance dose of Neurontin for adults ranges from 1200 mg to 1800 mg, which is equivalent to three capsules of 400 mg or 600 mg.
The interval between the regular doses of this anticonvulsant should be at least 8 hours. The total duration of the antiepileptic therapy should not exceed 24 weeks. To determine the appropriate dose and Neurontin course duration, it is recommended to consult a neurologist.
The duration of drug therapy for diabetic or postherpetic neuropathic pain depends on the clinical response to Neurontin, and can range about 7 to 8 weeks.
- The initial dose of Neurontin for the relief of neuropathic pain is 300 mg.
- In prolonged intense pain, the daily dose can be increased by a maximum of 300 mg or 400 mg.
- The maximum daily dose of Neurontin for the treatment of neuropathic pain is 3600 mg.
Compliance with the dosage regimen of Neurontin helps to significantly increase its effectiveness and reduce the risk of adverse events. To avoid unwanted reactions, Neurontin should not be used concomitantly with alcohol, stimulants, hypnotics or tranquilizers.
Neurontin can cause a variety of central nervous system side effects, including dizziness, confusion, depression, headaches, unstable emotional states, blurred vision and coordination impairment.
- Side effects of Neurontin may manifest at the beginning or the antiepileptic analgesic therapy and usually disappear within about 7-10 days.
- If adverse reactions last more than 3 weeks, you should consult with a health care specialist. He will help determine an adequate dose of Neurontin, or will prescribe an alternative treatment.
Neurontin can affect the child’s behavior or mental activity. During the antiepileptic therapy, children can experience frequent mood swings, drowsiness, lack of concentration.
If these symptoms are observed in your child for a long time, you should consult a pediatrician or a neurologist. Children's physician will advise how to reduce the risk of behavioral adverse reactions of Neurontin, and will help adjust its therapeutic dose.
The efficacy of Neurontin in the treatment of neuropathic pain or epilepsy has been demonstrated in several clinical studies. The results of these tests confirmed that the advantages of Neurontin in the treatment of neurological disorders significantly exceed its risks.