Buy Accutane Online - A Revolutionary Method of Acne Treatment
Accutane is an oral medication for the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases in adolescents over 12 years of age and adults. Accutane is one of the few drugs that can quickly suppress the hyperactivity of the sebaceous glands, and, thus:
- Accelerate the healing of old acne.
- Prevent the formation of new acne.
Most often, Accutane is prescribed for the treatment of severe acne. More rarely, for the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis (not its intended purpose).
Buy Accutane Online - check price
The uniqueness of Accutane is that it helps to successfully heal acne, when other therapy methods turn ineffective. If you fail to quickly get rid of acne through topical anti-inflammatory medicines and/or oral antibacterial therapy, Accutane will certainly accelerate the process of skin cleansing from acne.
How does Accutane work?
The researchers are not sure about the exact mechanism, through which Accutane provides a fast relief from acne, but they suggest that it is achieved due to the fact that this drug:
- Reduces inflammation of the sebaceous glands
- Blocks the production and secretion of sebum
- Slows the keratinization of the sebaceous gland duct
Doctors use different doses of Accutane to treat acne. Patients with heavier symptoms and signs of acne, require using higher dose of this drug. The total Accutane daily dose should be selected based on the patient's body weight, and only after a consultation with the attending physician.
The anti-acne treatment should begin with the minimum effective Accutane dose, not more than 0.5 mg per kilogram of patient weight.
- If the minimum Accutane dose does not help to quickly get rid of acne, it can be gradually increased to 2 mg per kilogram of body weight.
- The average daily dose of Accutane for maintenance treatment of acne is 1 mg per 1 kg of patient weight.
The decision to correct the dose of Accutane can be taken once a month, based on the severity of the disease, the dynamics of the clinical picture and the side effects severity.
During the period of Accutane use, doctor should conduct a medical examination of the patient at least once a month. If necessary, a biochemical blood test may be required during the anti-acne treatment.
Clinical studies prove that Accutane helps get rid of severe acne in 4-5 months. It is important that Accutane provides long-term remission of severe acne. In many patients, the skin condition continues to improve even after they discontinue Accutane.
The maximum recommended period of Accutane therapy is 20 weeks. If patient fails to completely get rid of severe acne rash during this period, he can begin the second course of the pharmacological anti-acne therapy no earlier than 2 months after he finishes the first course.
Practically all patients, who use Accutane, have skin reactions.
- Very often, Accutane causes skin inflammation around the lips and lips mucous membrane.
- Often, Accutane causes symptoms of dermatitis, peeling of the skin or dryness in the nose.
- Less commonly, patients on Accutane notice irritation of the eye mucosa, irritation of the skin around the eyes, itching or dryness of the skin.
Since side effects of Accutane manifest depending on the dose of the drug used, they intensify in response to the daily dose increase. If the skin side effects are severe, you can use emollients to alleviate them.
Within 1-2 weeks of Accutane use, patient may experience itching, flaking and redness of the skin. If these symptoms are not associated with an allergy to Accutane, they gradually disappear on their own. If the skin reaction is caused by a drug allergy, acne therapy should be stopped, and patient should report on undesirable reactions to his doctor.
Accutane is an embryo-toxic drug. Therefore, women of reproductive age should use at least two reliable contraception methods, while going through the pharmaceutical acne treatment.